HCG receives patients from all over the globe, especially from many of the African countries, Middle Eastern countries such as Muscat, Iran, Lebanon, South East Asian countries like Maldives, Thailand, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Bhutan, European countries like UK, Germany, Holland, Hungary and also from US and Canada
We attract such numbers because of the Quality Healthcare and Medical Value we provide in terms of expertise and technology at a very affordable cost.
Another interesting fact is the African Union is active in Pan Africa Tele medicine development. So, HCG has tied up with 54 countries for telemedicine.
Some of our other highlights are:
SOP for Patients
We'd like you to go through the following points to better understand the quote & treatment options.
1. A potential patient contacts HCG regarding a possible treatment solution via phone, email or fax.
2.We request for the following documents to be sent to us by mail or fax during their visit to our hospital.
• A complete detail of medical records
• CD copies of any scans like MRI/CT
• Any specific referral notes by their local doctors.
3.Once we receive the patient's medical report, the information is forwarded to the appropriate specialist. The doctor will review the case and we will schedule an appointment.
4.HCG will then provide the estimates of the treatment costs and the amount of time the patient will need to stay in order to complete the entire treatment and follow up.
5.We will then send an appointment date
6.Once the appointment date has been arranged we will send a letter containing the appointment details and a cost guide. The cost is indicative, however, complete transparency will be given to the patient.
7.Once we have book the appointment, the patient will need to confirm the date before it is scheduled. Confirmation can be made through email or credit gateway.
8.Once the patient’s appointment is confirmed and funds have been received, HCG will issue a 'confirmation to treat letter'. This letter will help the patient in visa application process. HCG will assist and advise the patient throughout the visa application process.
9.On arrival, the concerned person will be received at the airport by our representative, and taken to a hotel or hospital per the admission plan.
10. Our travel affiliates combine the treatment with a memorable holiday which they customize according to your travel preferences.
11. The doctor should provide a ‘fit to fly’ certificate in order for the patients to fly back to their country.
12. HCG will try to establish a local contact in their country for follow-up purposes.
13. Also, the patient can contact us via chat, phone, VC and TC for any further assistance after the treatment.
14. HCG works with many health insurance companies. The patient will have to contact their insurer locally for information about how to access HCG Hospital under their policy.