Candidates with experience as a biostatistician in Hospital or a academic institutions are preferred.
For any queries email to [email protected]
Key Skills and Responsibilities :
- In House studies: Creating a statistical plan, Annotating CRFs, reporting results.
- Post graduate Students: Analytical Plan, Statistical consultation and reporting results.
- Education: Creating lessons plans for various courses, executing lecture sessions and evaluation of students
- Knowledge of multiple statistical platforms like SPSS, r-project, Mathlab, MedCalc etc.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments, and consultants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of statistical reports.
- Validation and review of clinical trial data.
- To write clinical manuscripts for a physician audience, bringing them the latest updates from various sources like clinical research publications/professional medical practice/regulatory authority/medical conferences
- Should be familiar with use of databases like Pubmed, Ovid, Medical conference sites,
- Responsible for all content-related aspects of each assigned project from initiation to launch, including conception, writing, revising, annotating per source references, and performing QA checks.
- Copy must be accurate, clean, well-organized, and adhere to health technical specifications.
- Project and Workload Management: Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, maintain highest quality, and meet copy deadlines. Must be able to interact effectively with internal teams (i.e., editorial, and production) to ensure quality and smooth progression of projects.
- Curating content in proprietary format