Doctor Profile Write-up:
Graduate from MRMC college Kalaburagi, completed MS,MCH From'Amrita institute of medical sciences.
worked as an Asst. prof. Head & Neck Surgical Onco. From JUN 2013-Dec 2013, Sr. consultant Head & Neck Omega
hospita, Hydearabad Dec 2013- Mar 2015. Head & Neck Onco. At krishna inst. Of med. Sci. Aug 2015- Apr 2016.
Sr. consultant Head and Neck sur. Onco. Care hosp. Hyderabad Apr 2016- Feb 2018.
Sr. consultant Head and Neck sur. Onco. Belgaum cancer cdenter Feb 2018- Oct 2019.
Sr. consultant Head and Neck sur. Onco. HCG Cancer center Kalaburagi from Oct 2019 to till date.
1) Sadasivan A, Thankappan K, Rajapurkar M, Shetty S, Sreehari S, Iyer S, Verrucous lesuins of the oral cavity
treated with suurgery: of clinico-pathologic features and outcome. Contemp clin Dent. 2012 Jan;3(1):60-3.
2) George A, Kumar R, Kumar S, Shetty S, A randomized control trial to verify the efficacy of pre-operative intra venous tranexamic
acin in the control of tonsillectomy bleeding. India J Otalaryngol Head & Neck surg. 2011 jan;63(1):20-6.
3) Balasubramaniam D, Thankappan k, Shetty s, Jayaprasad k, Mathew j, Iyer s. Cricotrachial Reconstruction with free Radial
forearm flap and titanium mesh. Head Neck. 2012 jan 31.
4) Sharakumar Shetty pre operative & post operative assessment of hearing following tympanoplasty indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck surg.
5) Ajay George, Sharankumar Shetty, Sanjay kumar, ranjan kumar . Utility of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis & management
of Thyroid swelling Otorhynolaringology & Head & Neck Surg. 2011April; 8 (1) : 2-4
6) Sharan kumar shetty, Ajay george, Sanjay kumar, ranjan Kumar. Endoscopic endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy: outcome in 81
cases. Otorhinolaringology and Head & Neck Surg. 2011 April; 8 (1) : 14:16.
7) Sanjay kumar, Ajay George, Ranjan Kumar, Sharankumar Shetty. A Study of fleshy masses of the nasal activity. Otorhinolanringology
Head and Neck Surg. 2010 june-july; 7 (1): 12-14.
8) sharan kumar shetty, ajay george, Sanjay Kumar, Ranjan kumar. Management of Central perforation of tympanic membrane by chemical
couterisation using trichloroacetic acid. Otolaringology and Head and Neck surg. 2010 june-july; 7 (1):2`-24.
Primary Area of Interest:
Head & Neck oncologist
Secondary Area of Interest:
Reconstruction (Microvascular free flap)