Dr. Ramesh is a Specialist skilled in treating Hematological disorders
Dr. Ramesh is well trained in diagnosis and management of various benign and malignant hematological disorders along with handling hematological and oncological emergencies
Well trained in diagnosis and management of various benign and malignant hematological disorders along with handling hematological and oncological emergencies.
Well trained in state of art laboratory for analysing and interpreting peripheral smear, bone marrow aspiration and biopsy, flow cytometry and coagulation tests
Dr. Ramesh is also skilled in management of Blood bank and blood component separation.
He has knowledge of working in state-of-the-art bone marrow transplant unit and comprehensive post-transplant care at Sahyadri speciality hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra.
• Presented a poster at Rajiv Gandhi cancer research institute on “A rare case of diagnosing a primary immunodeficiency disorder- Caspase 8 mutation and managing with Hematopoietic stem cell transplant” in 2019 at Delhi.
• A rare case of Congenital alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma – AP State conference, IAPM, KMC, Warangal, 2007.
• Profile of new cases of Hansen’s in a tertiary care hospital - AP State conference, IAPM, RMC, Kakinada, 2008.
• Prevalence of Human Papilloma Virus 16 and 18 in precancerous and cancerous lesions of cervix aided with Polymerase chain reaction-based HPVDNA sequencing. AP State chapter conference, IAPM, ASRAM, Eluru, 2009. (Award paper category – Second prize)
• Received state first prize among PG’s in GI Path DIGITAL SLIDE QUIZ conducted in Siddhartha medical college, Vijayawada – Mid-term CME, IAPM, AP State chapter2008.
• Prevalence of Human Papilloma virus in cervical lesions aided with PCR based HPV DNA sequencing. (Received Dr. E. Pedaveera Raju Gold Medal for best research paper among investigatory departments in Dec 2009)
• Secured highest marks in M.D Pathology university exams in 2010