Experience: 9 Years
- Dr. Adarsh has received extensive training in administering radiation therapy and chemotherapy for a broad spectrum of cancers.
- His expertise lies in the management of head and neck cancers, gynaecological cancers, breast cancers, GI malignancies, genitourinary malignancies, lung cancers, bone cancers and lymphoma along with cancers of the skin and soft tissues.
- Dr. Adarsh is experienced in delivering multiple radiation therapy techniques, namely IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT and hyperthermia. He is also skilled in using modern radiation treatment contouring techniques, such as PET-CT, MRI and image-guided brachytherapy planning.
- He is also trained in administering radiation therapy on high-end platforms such as TomoTherapy H and CyberKnife.
- Dr. Adarsh has completed more than 250 brachytherapy procedures including intra-cavity, interstitial, intraluminal and mould brachytherapy.
- He has a special interest in palliative care and pain management.
- Dr. Adarsh has given numerous presentations at multiple conferences and has papers published in several reputed national and international journals.