Experience: 6 Years
- Dr. Aditya’s expertise lies in breast conservation surgeries (BCS), modified radical mastectomies (MRM), and surgeries for benign breast disorders, chemotherapy port surgery, core cut biopsies and fine needle aspirations for cytology (FNAC) cases.
Training and Certifications
- Dr. Aditya has received his fellowship in breast surgery from Curie Manavata Cancer Centre, Nashik.
- He has also completed his fellowship course from the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons.
- Dr. Aditya is a lifetime member of various organisations viz. Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI) and Nashik Surgical Society (NSS).
- He has been a part of various scientific presentations at national and international conferences.
- Osteosarcoma of the Skull: An Unusual Presentation in the Left Parietal-Occipital Region.Acad. Anat.Int.2019;5(1):10-00.
- Mesenteric Lymphangioma with Small Intestinal Volvulus in Teenager. World Journal of Research and Review, vol. 7, no. 3, Sep. 2018.
- Rare But There: Male Breast Cancer.Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2015; Vol. 4, Issue 100, December 14; Page: 16551-16553.