Experience: 6 Years
- As a skilled endocrine & breast surgeon, Dr. Arundhati has handled early and late cases of breast, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal gland cancers.
- She has been a part of various multidisciplinary teams involved in decision making for various breast and endocrine cancers. She has special expertise in managing breast cancer patients with an interest in oncoplastic procedures.
- She has handled more than 300 cases so far.
Training and Certifications
- Dr. Arundathi completed her fellowship training in Endocrine & Breast Surgery from CMC, Vellore.
- She has also completed her clinical research fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Arundathi has authored articles and done extensive research work in oncology. She has also presented her work at various national conferences.
- Adrenocortical carcinoma: A therapeutic challenge - 44 cases from a single tertiary care centre in India. Published in Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, Sept. 2021.